About Brenmark Insurance Group
Service truly separates the Brenmark Insurance Group from other insurance agencies. Located in the heart of the downtown Historic District of Concord, North Carolina, we work with both residential and business communities locally and throughout North Carolina and surrounding states for their insurance needs. We place all lines of insurance both personal and commercial.
For personal insurance we specialize in Final Expense Coverage’s, Mortgage Insurance, Auto and Home insurance plans.
For commercial insurance we specialize in Voluntary Employee Benefits, Business Property/Liability/Umbrella and Professional Liability insurance.
For all types of insurance, we are able to provide coverage for almost any risk. Additionally, we encourage our clients to call us when service is needed, be it a claim, billing or coverage issue. Our Brenmark Advisors are trained to relieve our customers of these burdens and resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner.
Our vision is to be recognized as “The Company You Keep” by putting our customers’ needs first, maintaining a high standard of excellence in customer service, and as brokers shopping for the lowest rates possible for your insurance needs.
Saving money is a vital concern for nearly everyone in these difficult times. As independent insurance brokers, we represent many insurance companies and unlike captive agencies (who only represent one insurance company) we shop among many insurance companies resulting in the best rates and plans for our clients. We help you get the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
All of your insurance needs are met under one roof, simplifying your life. You have just one number to remember.
Call us now at 704-782-0082 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Brenmark Insurance Group
What Type of Life Insurance Policy Is Right for You?
- Final Expense / Senior Life Insurance
- Mortgage Protection
- Juvenile Insurance
- Whole Life, Universal and Term Insurance
One of the most important decisions you need to make is what type of insurance is right for your situation. The biggest factor to consider is time. The longer you wait the more expensive the coverage will cost you and the higher the risk of coming down with an illness where the type of insurance plans you qualify for may be limited.
- Final Expense Coverage –This plan is like a mini life insurance policy that covers funeral expenses and any outstanding bills that you may leave behind upon your death. This way, your family doesn’t get stuck with the bills. Final Expense Coverage is also known as “Burial Insurance, ” and traditionally is used to pay for funeral services, caskets, cemetery plots, and other miscellaneous death related expenses including outstanding medical bills, credit card debt, etc.
- Mortgage Protection – Mortgage payments on average are the single largest source of personal debt in one’s life. Mortgage protection insurance will pay off your loan in the event of your death giving your family peace of mind and the protection they deserve.
Juvenile insurance, also known as “Child Life” insurance is a permanent plan that insures the life of a minor. Purchasing a child whole life policy can be one of your greatest gifts of love by helping them plan for a more financially secure future.
- Whole life insurance covers you for a lifetime where your rate never goes up, your death benefit never comes down and you can never be cancelled for coverage regardless of any changes in your health (except for non-payment of premium).
Term life insurance is in place for a set amount of time, for example, 10, 20 or 30 years. This type of policy is the least expensive and provides your family with financial protection when it is most at risk, such as when you have a mortgage to pay, a car loan to pay and dependents relying on your income.
Other Personal and Commercial Insurance
Personal Auto Insurance
As an insurance brokerage, we can shop for the best coverage and rates for you among some of the top rated auto insurance carriers in the nation. We shop, you save, simple. While we offer state approved plans from multiple carriers, our preferred company because of rates, stability, claims payments and customer service is Progressive.
Personal Home Owners / Renters Insurance
A homeowner’s policy is for people who own their own home. This may be either a house or a condominium. Essentially, if you are making payments on the home with ownership as the end goal you will need homeowner’s insurance. This type of policy will cover both the outside of the home and all the contents of your home.
With a renter’s policy, the coverage includes the inner contents of the home, apartment, or room that you are renting. This is coverage for the break-ins, the natural disasters, fires, and other circumstances that are beyond your control.
Business owners should carefully consider their Commercial Insurance needs, which offer a range of vital protection related to the business. From vehicles to property and the employees within the business, owners can safeguard their investment and lessen the risk of a scenario affecting its growth and presence. The following areas represent some of the primary Commercial Insurance needs that any business should approach.
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL)
- Commercial Property Insurance
A commercial property insurance policy could be thought of as a commercial version of a home insurance policy. You will find similar covered items, such as fire, theft, and natural disasters that pertain to the business property. If your business has some type of physical location, it would require a property insurance policy.