As an insurance brokerage, we can shop for the best coverage and rates for you among some of the top rated auto insurance carriers in the nation. We shop, you save, simple. While we offer state approved plans from multiple carriers, our featured company is Progressive.
Auto insurance is a complicated matter. Many people have an insurance policy but do not exactly understand how they are covered or what they will do if they find themselves in the position of needing to utilize their insurance. Discover the basic types of car insurance and find out how to obtain the coverage you need for your particular situation.
- Collision Coverage – This is the basic insurance type that covers your vehicle if you collide, or run into something. This covers collisions with other cars as well as if you were to run into a wall, barrier or bridge.
- Comprehensive Coverage – This covers anything that may happen to your car that is not directly related to a collision. This would include things such as theft, fire, hitting a deer or vandalism.
- Liability Coverage – This type of coverage covers the damages when you are at fault in an accident and you damage someone else’s car or property. Liability coverage is often mandated by law, so it is important that you as the driver make certain you have an adequate amount.
- Medical Payments – This is also called PIP in some states. Medical payments pay for any injuries to the driver or passengers that occur if an accident occurred while you were driving. Medical payment insurance varies from state to state, so make certain you are covered as expected.
Now that you understand a bit more about the different types of auto insurance available, you are probably ready to find the right coverage for you. The best way to do this is to work with a Brenmark insurance advisor that will help you compare insurance quotes on our website. By doing this, you can rest assured knowing you are getting the coverage YOU want at the best rate, as well as getting the personalized attention you need.
- Full replacement cost and no depreciation for parts
- Total loss coverage for a brand new bike
- Coverage for gear and personal belongings
- Propulsion Plus® coverage for mechanical breakdowns
- Sign & Glide® for towing on the water
- Total loss replacement for a brand new boat
- Accept more types of boats and sizes
- No navigation plan required
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
Recreational RV insurance
Perfect if you don’t live in your RV year-round (or claim it as your primary residence). This protects your RV inside and out while you’re driving or parked at a campsite. You can get coverage for accidents, belongings inside your RV and injuries that happen on your campsite (or around where your RV is parked).
Full-timer’s RV insurance
Perfect if you live in your RV. You’ll get many of the same coverages as you do with recreational insurance. But you can add more coverages that feel more homeowners-like. These can pay for charges you get from homeowners/RV associations, injuries on your property and damages or theft for belongings stored on your property (and in your RV).
Multi-policy discounts Available-Call today for your free insurance assessment
Homeowners Insurance, Homeowners, Condo, and Renters Policy Types:
Home Owners and Renters Insurance
A homeowner’s policy is for people who own their own home. This may be either a house or a condominium. Essentially, if you are making payments on the home with ownership as the end goal you will need homeowner’s insurance. This type of policy will cover both the outside of the home and all the contents of your home. It will cover the majority of natural disasters (certain disasters like earthquakes may be excluded but you may add extra coverage for that specific purpose) and will allow you to replace or rebuild damaged property. If your home is broken into by a thief and items are stolen your insurance will help replace stolen items and pay for any damage in terms of vandalism that the thief did.
With a renter’s policy, the coverage includes the inner contents of the home, apartment, or room that you are renting. This is coverage for the break-ins, the natural disasters, fires, and other circumstances that are beyond your control. Even though your landlord will have a homeowner’s policy on the place you are living, it does not cover your own personal items as a renter, which is why renter’s insurance is essential.
You may be very surprised to see the range of prices you’ll get in home insurance quotes. You can sometimes save hundreds of dollars, or even more, simply by choosing one company over another.
Now that you understand a bit more about the different types of home insurance available, you are probably ready to find the right coverage for you. The best way to do this is to work with a Brenmark insurance advisor that will help you compare insurance quotes on our website. By doing this, you can rest assured knowing you are getting the coverage YOU want at the best rate, as well as getting the personalized attention you need.