Our Company, Brenmark Insurance Group, has partnered with Colonial Life, which has helped America’s Workers for 75 Years. For 75 years, Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company has had one mission: to help America’s workers preserve and protect the vitally important things they work so hard to build. Headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina, we offer a wide range of financial protection options, helping more than 3 million people in nearly 80,000 companies. In addition to our personal benefits counseling expertise, we’re a pioneer of payroll deduction and innovator of enrollment technology. Our end-to-end capabilities and commitment to going above and beyond enable us to provide unmatched customer service. With more than 10,000 sales representatives and more than 1,000 home office professionals, we’re here to help during life’s most challenging times.
You work hard to provide for your family, so we work hard to help protect your way of life. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of personal insurance products, designed to help provide financial protection during challenging times.
- The coverage You deserve is available for your spouse and children (with most plans). Benefits are paid directly to you, unless you specify otherwise.
- You can continue coverage when you retire or change jobs, with no increase in premiums (with most plans).
- You receive benefits regardless of any other insurance you may have with other insurance companies (with most plans)
- We offer: Disability Income, Whole Life & Term Life Insurance, Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness, Dental/Vision, and Hospital Confinement
Provide Your Employees with the Protection They Need
In today’s business environment, it’s important to provide your employees with a strong benefits package – yet you also have to make every budget dollar count.
Our personal insurance products offer a broad range of benefit options so you can provide your employees the added financial protection they need while managing your benefit costs.
We offer a full slate of group and individual products. Many can be employee-paid, so there’s no direct cost to you. Package them with your core benefit offerings to:
- Offer a more competitive benefits package.
- Realize tax savings for you and your employees.
- Help fill gaps in existing benefit coverages.
- Consider moving to more affordable medical plans.
- Enable your employees to tailor the benefits package to best suit their needs.
To complement your benefits package, we have a host of value-adds for your employees and HR services.